Game Designer • Software Engineer • Computer Scientist
AI Researcher • Teacher • Musician • Writer
Research: Artificial Intelligence and Digital Narratives
- Publications [Google Scholar] - Academic work.
- AI Blog [Wordpress] - Research and AI blog to come.
Engineering: Technology, Design, and Games
- Resume [PDF] - Professional resume.
- Lab Bunnies Game [iTunes] - A puzzle platformer game for iPhone. The original idea came from a Global Game Jam.
- Thoughtful Play [Wordpress] - This is my blog of game reviews and development insights.
- GDC Documentary 2009 [YouTube] - This was a documentary that captured the communities of the people behind the producst of the game industry.
- Tech and Education Blog [Wordpress] - I plan to move some content for tech and education here.
Teaching: Computer Science, Math, and Game Design
- Game Design and Programming, Chile 2015 [Google Pages] - This was my second time teaching students in Santiago.
- Computer Simulations and Interactive Media, Stanford Pre-Collegiate [Materials to Come] - I designed this course to cover basic Computer Science, Mathematics, AI, and Simulations.
- Exploratory Math, Chile 2014 [YouTube] - This was an applied math course that looked at aspects of collaboration and design.
- Artificial Intelligence, Stanford Pre-Collegiate [Materials to Come] - Intro to AI.
Community: Jazz, Faith, and Society
- Intellectual Faith [Wordpress] - This blog captures my explorations in the cultural dynamics of faith and miracles, and what this means to intellectual communities.
- Passion Talks [Wordpress] - Passion Talks are talks that address, not only what we do, but why we do it. It aims to showcase how our Passions are rooted in our faiths.
- Terminal Degree [Wordpress] - This was my jazz band, active between 2009 and 2015. We still get together no and then, at least yearly at the Monterey Jazz Festival.
- it is that deep [Wordpress] - I'm building a general purpose one about current events. This will be subtitled: Culture + Education + Justice. Finally, a place to write about music and complain about education.